Are changing raw water conditions stressing your water treatment system?
Whether your challenge is increasing turbidity or changing demands on the clean-water side, intelligent pumps from Grundfos can help stabilise your entire water treatment system in order to handle fluctuations more efficiently. Grundfos iSOLUTIONS allow different processes to communicate in order to maintain consistent level control throughout the entire process. They allow you to mix flow from two sources and maintain consistent pressure regardless of a shifting flow.
With Grundfos iSOLUTIONS you can:
- Reduce system costs
- Reduce labour and operational costs
- Take advantage of design flexibility
- Reduce downtime
Expertly tailored to your needs
When you choose Grundfos iSOLUTIONS, our water treatment experts will work with you to tailor your feed pumps to the precise requirements of your water treatment and your overall process. We’ll ensure your system connects directly to your overall process control and that it measures all the process parameters you need. And you get a single point of contact for the design, installation and maintenance of your system.
A tailored, fully integrated system can meet your changing needs
The demands on your water treatment system may be changing daily, or they may change over time to meet overall process changes or increasing regulations. You may be looking for a flexible approach to system design that meets these changing needs. From intake through to distribution, Grundfos iSOLUTIONS offer a tailored, flexible and fully-integrated system that reliably delivers the results your client needs, well into the future.
- Intake – Submersible pumps that take water directly from the aquifer into the water treatment system
- Aeration – Intelligent aerators and diffusers
- Flocculation – Dosing pumps and preparation systems that prepare polymer-based flocculants on site and on demand
- Particle removal – Single and multistage pumps that deliver the right pressure for the filtration system and digital dosing pumps that deliver precise concentrations of anti-scalants or cleaning agents
- Disinfection – Intelligent dosing pumps
- Stabilisation – Intelligent dosing pumps in the various sizes and types suited to the environment
- Distribution – Pump systems such as Booster Skids that deliver the right pressure level and flow rate
Tailored pump performance
Grundfos iSOLUTIONS offer pump performance tailored to the needs of your water-supply system and overall process. Pumps can also be tailored to the other components in your system, such as membranes that can be damaged by pressure hammer.
Integrated ultrafiltration pumps
Many drives on the market today are generic to a variety of motor needs. A drive designed for a specific pump model can make installation and set-up easier and more efficient. Our intelligent pumps for ultrafiltration include integrated drives where the drive is optimised for and works together with the pump motor. This can lead to pumps with smaller motors, optimised performance – and ultimate flexibility. Our water treatment application experts are always on hand to discuss the specifics of your pumps or your project.
Get 10% extra energy savings out of the box with IE5 motors
Optimise your intelligent water treatment system with one of the world’s most efficient motors, the MGE with IE5 certification. They offer 10% energy savings and up to 25% reduction in payback time in controlled E-pumps compared to IE3-certified solutions.
Do you want to experience the benefits of extreme energy efficiency and outstanding pump performance?
Find the best energy efficient pump fast
Calculating energy consumption can be time consuming but here you can find the most efficient pump easily. Click here to quickly and easily calculate, compare and evaluate pumps based on life-cycle costs.