The SE and SL ranges of wastewater pumps provide the highest total efficiency on the market. Innovative technologies from Grundfos bring together intelligence, motors, hydraulics and functionality to meet the challenges of modern wastewater, maximising the hydraulic, electrical and mechanical efficiency of your pumps.
The pumps are available with SuperVortex impellers for applications with required low operating hours, dry matter content up to 5 %, and a spherical free passage up to 100 mm, or with the S-tube impeller for applications with required high operating hours, dry matter content up to 3 %, and a spherical free passage up to 160 mm.
The S-tube impeller is the only impeller on the market designed to cope with the challenges of modern wastewater with varying dry matter content. The simple and robust design of the S-tube impeller offers world class hydraulic efficiency without compromising free passage.
Built for years of trouble-free operation, the SE and SL ranges can operate submerged or dry installed without motor cooling. In addition, they are extremely reliable and very easy to service.
The SE and SL ranges of pumps handle wastewater, process water and unscreened raw sewage in heavy-duty municipal, utility and industrial applications. They can be permanently installed using an auto-coupling guide-rail system or a fixed pipe connection; the pumps are also suitable for freestanding installation or for use as portable utility pumps.
Features and benefits.
- Motor made of IE3 components fro substantial energy and cost savings.
- Intelligent adaptive controls ensure reliable operation with low energy consumption.
- Integrated analogue sensors offer complete monitoring of pump condition.
- Lifting handle designed for optimum point-of-balance and correct lifting.
- Smooth, easy-to-clean surface is extremely robust and impact-resistant.
- One cable to the pump, simplifying pump installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Moisture-proof connector ensures that liquid cannot penetrate into the motor.
- Patented SmartSeal auto-coupling gasket provides a completely leak-proof connection.
- Easy-to-remove bolts for pump servicing do not require special tools.
- Double mechanical shaft seal ensures longer operation time with less downtime.
- Short rotor shaft reduces vibrations to protect shaft seals and bearings.
- Closed cooling system for dry installation.
- Choice of SuperVortex or S-tube impeller.
- SmartTrim allows for easy adjustment of impeller clearance for maximum pump efficiency.
- Integrated analogue sensors
- New S-tube impeller
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center