Grundfos DDI Pumps must be disposed of according to local regulations by using a public or private waste collection service. If this is not possible, contact the nearest Grundfos company or service workshop.
To identify the specific product materials, please check the Type key available in the product nameplate as described in the product´s Installation and operating instructions.
Safety related to materials used
- The materials used in DDI pumps do not pose any health risk to the person handling them. Please observe the corresponding indications in the Installation and operating instructions for taking the product out of operation.
Safety related to handling the product
- The required safety measures for handling the chemical being dosed with this pump should be taken. The parts in contact with the fluid should be rinsed and cleaned before disposal in an environmentally sound way.
- The product should be taken out of operation according to the recommendations described in the Installation and operating instructions.
- Care should be taken when handling the pump due to its weight.
Disassembly of the Product
Depending on the pump model, the materials of the product components are:
- Stainless Steel of different grades
- Thermoplastics of different compositions
- Elastomers of different compositions
- Electronic scrap
The pump is assembled by using Torx T20, T25 and Hexagon screws, and can therefore be disassembled with standard tools.
|Designation||Name||Material||Special Disassembly Consideration|
|1||BLDC Motor||Fulling FL57BLS03|
|2||Dosing head||PVC or PP or PVDF or SS 1.4401|
|3||Check valve body||PVC or PP or PVDF or SS 1.4401|
|4||Valve ball cage||PVC or PP or PVDF or SS 1.4401|
|5||Valve ball||Glass or Ceramic or PTFE or SS 1.4401|
|6||Valve ball seat||FKM or EPDM or PTFE|
|7||O-ring||FKM or EPDM or PTFE|
|8||Idem 3||Idem 3|
|9||Diaphragm||PTFE / SS 1.4401|
|10||Dosing head plate d=95 mm / 3.75||SS 1.4401|
|16||Toothed belt||Proprietary composite|
|Not represented||Print circuit board / electronic components||Electronic scrap|
|Additional materials:||Screws, gaskets etc.: Various materials less than 5% of weight.|