Grundfos/Hilge single stage sanitary pumps of the following pump ranges:
- Euro-HYGIA / F&B-HYGIA / GHP
- SIPLA / SIPLA-HT
- Compacta 01
must be disposed of according to local regulations by using a public or private waste collection service. If this is not possible, contact the nearest Grundfos company or service workshop.
Safety related to materials used
- Be aware of residues of liquids / medium in the pump, remaining oil or grease for bearing lubrication of motor or bearing carrier.
Safety related to handling the product
- Be aware of the weight of dismantled parts (e.g. housing, impeller, shaft etc.).
- Be aware of sharp edges or worn out parts.
- Pump parts can be corroded what will result in an extended expenditure of energy for dismantling.
Disassembly of the Product
The main materials of the pumps are:
- Stainless steel
- Cast iron
- Carbon steel
and can therefore be recycled to a very large extend – depending on the national possibilities for recycling.
The pumps are assembled by using screws and bolts and can be disassembled with standard tools. There are no loose parts inside the pumps.
|Designation||Name||Material||Special Disassembly Consideration|
|C||Casing cover||Stainless steel|
|D||Clamp ring||Cast stainless steel|
|E||Bearing bracket||Cast iron or cast stainless steel|
|F||Intermidiate lantern||Aluminium, cast iron or stainless steel|
|J||Bearing cover||Stainless steel or carbon steel|
|K||Foot||Stainless steel or cast iron|
|L||Base plate||Stainless steel, carbon steel or cast iron|
|M||Shroud (optional-not shown)||Stainless steel|
|Additional materials:||Screws, O-rings, seals etc.: Various materials less than 10% of weight|